|Two women in Saree - Red and White Saree|
|Sophisticated Yellow Katan Saree with Red Sleeveless Blouse|
- Poise and Self-Confidence is vital – Wear saree blouse which you feel natural in and don’t just run after what is the “IN” design this season. From comfort comes confidence. It is not required to wear a very short and revealing blouse to look hot and sensual. The key to rocking in a saree is the way the lady carries herself with confidence and comfort and of-course the look in her eyes. Don’t feel flustered in a saree. Always choose a saree that flows with you.
- Stitch and Fitting –
Paramount is the immaculate stitching of the saree blouse without which
the entire party look can be ruined. It matters not whether the blouse
itself is sexy or stylish, if the blouse is ill-fitting and the stitching
is left desiring of more. Always wear blouse which perfectly fits your
body, not too loose (baggy sleeves and blouse body looks tacky) and not
too tight (it looks grotesque if the sarie blouse bites into the flesh)
Check or Plaid Saree
Halter Neck Saree Karishma Kapoor in Saree
Sexy Saree Blouse Photo
- Daring Décolletage – Nothing looks more daringly sensuous than a deep neckline that sits snug on both the back and front of the blouse. It is very important to ensure that the neckline properly fits the lady wearing the saree or else it can very easily look gaudy. Giving a zari border or piping around the neckline adds a subtle uplift to the look. However, do not give such deep plunging neckline that the bra straps play peek-a-boo. In that case, depending on the type of blouse, either go for strapless undergarments or get padded cups stitched in the blouse.
- Second Skin – As already mentioned above, stitching must be immaculate. Even with a gorgeous body and beautiful saree a lady can come off lacking in sexiness or their desired look if the blouse is not stitched up to the standard. When getting a blouse stitched think of the present and have it stitched in your exact, current size.
- Misconception about Sleeves – Don’t be fooled
into thinking that to achieve a lush and stimulating look, it is necessary
to bare it all. Even full sleeves can be very sexy. Consider wearing sheer
translucent or transparent sleeves. Keep in mind your body weight and
shape of your arms when deciding on the type of sleeves to go for. If your
arms are too skinny, a short capped sleeve might look better than a
sleeveless or halter neck style. If your arms are chubby, better to wear
tight three quarter sleeves to act as arm corsets.
Off White Silk Saree with Boat neck blouse with Full sleeves Full sleeve Net Blouse with net saree Full sleeve hot pink saree
Full sleeve transparent Saree blouse
- Right Material – It is very important to choose the right saree material to achieve the best results. Depending on the body type and look desired, the material should be picked. For example, if you are an overweight person and want to achieve a traditional look then I would suggest going for a chiffon or georgette katan saree which drapes snugly rather than a traditional katan silk saree which is slightly stiff and doesn’t hug the body that tight. If the same look is desired by a skinny or lean woman, a silk katan would be a better choice. Therefore, if you want to look lean and slim, materials like chiffon, lace, soft georgette, Italian crepe are great choices. To appear more rounded, options would range from tissue material, silk, benarasi, katan, cotton, etc.
- Lacy Affair –
patterned lace sarees are very popular this year and the amazing thing
with lace sarees are that they are very easily manoeuvrable and can easily
be worn to achieve various types of look, like sensuous, sexy and also
sophisticated. Blouses are also made with lace material and there is a lot
that can be done with lace to attain unique saree blouse designs.
Black Lace Blouse for Saree
Lace Blouse Photo for Saree
- Latest Saree Blouse Design - Corset Style Saree blouse is the latest trendy blouse to wear. Corset blouses are a blend between east and west and gives a very regal look.
|Deep Red Corset Blouse for Saree|
|Blue Corset Sari Blouse|
|Red Corset Saree Blouse Photo|
|Pink Corset Saree blouse design|